Toxic Stage Cabinet 100L
The cabinet is used to store toxic substances in liquid form or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
These include chemicals such as
- Continuous piano type door hinges providing long term durability.
- New recessed handle with key lock. Eliminates accidental damage and clothing catching on handle.
- Soft action self closing door, with sequential action for dual door cabinets, together with:
- 3 point self latching door providing hands free operation.
- Toxic Substance diamond and other labels for correct identification.
- Capacity: 100kg or L
- Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
- Doors: 2
- Shelves: 1
- Extra Shelf: 5535-29
- External (mm): 770(h) x 935(w) x 620(d)
- Internal (mm): 495(h) x 840(w) x 530(d)
- Australian Standard: AS/NZS4452
Pratt Indoor Toxic Substance Storage Cabinets comply with the Australian & New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 4452 “The Storage and Handling of Toxic Substances”.