Motorised Pipette Filler with LCD Display –
Cat. No. 740200029999
Scilogex SCI-Fill Motorized Pipette Controller for use with 1-100ml pipettes.
Simply attach any size serological pipette into the silicone holder and you are ready to pipette.
The LCD display shows the battery level and with adjustable coarse speed setting. Touch sensitive comfortable contoured triggers control the fine speed of aspiration and pipetting process.
A replaceable 0.45um hydrophobic filter prevents liquids from contaminating the inside of the unit.
- Scilogex SCI-Fill Motorised Pipette Filler
- 2 x 0.45um filters
- AC Charger & Wall/ Bench Stand
- LCD Display shows battery charge and adjustable coarse speed control
- Lightweight ergonomic design
- Comfortable concave triggers with fine speed control
- 8 hour continuous use per charge
- For use with 1-100ml pipets
- Can fill a 25ml pipette in 6 seconds
- Touch sensitive triggers for fine speed control
- Gravity dispense, with blow-out for TD pipettes
- Comes with 2 x 0.45um hydrophobic filters
- Autoclavable nose-cone
- Powerful lithium-ion battery, no ‘memory’
- Can be used while charging, no down-time
- 1 year warranty
- Pipettes need to be calibrated regularly to ensure high accuracy and prevent cross contamination. Temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure can change the testing environment, which may impact evaporation during calibration and can eventually result in an unreliable test.
- If you are not sure whether your lab is a suitable calibration environment, please feel free to call us. We have a team of skilled and trained service technicians as well as labs that are perfectly designed for pipette calibration.