Class 4 Dangerous Goods Storage Cabinet 60L
The cabinet is used to store Class 4 Chemicals in liquid or solid form as classified by thy United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
These include the following divisions:
Flammable Solids: Matches, Nitrocellulose Membrane Filters, Silicon Powder, Wetted Explosives, Sulfur, Titanium Powder (wetted), Zinc Resinate, Naphthalene.
Spontaneously Combustible: Activated Carbon, Lithium Alkyds, Pentaborane, Phosphorus, Potassium Sulfide, – anhydrous, Oily Rags, Seed Cake, Sodium Sulfide – anhydrous, Butyl Lithium.
Dangerous when wet: Alkaline Earth Meal Alloys, Aluminium Powder, Barium, Calcium Hydride, Calcium, Calcium Carbide, Magnesium, Lithium, Sodium, Sodium Borohydride.
- Cabinet is fitted with a non latching door
- Includes recessed handle without key lock facility
- Includes magnetic catch will release in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet (as required by this Standard)
- Capacity: 60kg or L
- Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
- Doors: Single, Self-Closing, Self-Latching
- Shelves: 2
- Extra Shelf: 5517-29S
- External (mm): 1065(h) x 515(w) x 465(d)
- Internal (mm): 820(h) x 420(w) x 370(d)
- Australian Standard: AS/NZS5026