Motorised Pipette Filler
Cat. No. 740220029999
Scilogex SCI-Fill 2 Motorised Pipette Controller for use with 1-100ml pipettes.
Simply attach any size serological pipette into the silicone holder and you are ready to pipette.
There is a coarse speed setting and the touch sensitive comfortable triggers control the fine speed of aspiration and pipetting process.
A replaceable 0.45um hydrophobic filter prevents liquids from contaminating the inside of the unit.
- Scilogex SCI-Fill 2 Motorised Pipette Filler
- 2 x 0.45um filters
- AC Charger & Wall/ Bench Stand
- Lightweight ergonomic design
- Comfortable concave triggers with fine speed control
- 8 hour continuous use per charge
- For use with 1-100ml pipets
- Can fill a 25ml pipette in 5 seconds
- Gravity dispense, with blow-out for TD pipettes
- Comes with 2 x 0.45um hydrophobic filters
- Autoclavable nose-cone
- Powerful lithium-ion battery, no ‘memory’
- Can be used while charging, no down-time
- Comes with a charging base stand
- 1 year warranty
- Pipettes need to be calibrated regularly to ensure high accuracy and prevent cross contamination. Temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure can change the testing environment, which may impact evaporation during calibration and can eventually result in an unreliable test.
- If you are not sure whether your lab is a suitable calibration environment, please feel free to call us. We have a team of skilled and trained service technicians as well as labs that are perfectly designed for pipette calibration.