Introduction to Preventative Maintenance
About this workshop
The workshop will turn you into a Lab Guru! Upskill is the first benefit of participating in this workshop. With minor repairs, you will be able to fix them by yourself straight away and won’t have to wait for a service technician to go to your school as EduSupplies may only go to your area once a year.
Oh no! Lock down time! Our service technicians may not be able to travel to your school or there are restrictions to external visitors to your area and you school; your microscopes play up and you don’t know how to fix them? This workshop will help you resolve these microscope issues.
- Identify parts of the biological and dissection microscopes
- Identify common microscope issues and how to fix these issues.
- How to conduct a basic regular microscope maintenance
- How to choose the right microscopes for your school
- Your issues are not in our common issue list? Don’t worry! the 30 minute 1-on-1 session with our Service Manager will guide you how to address them.
If you can no longer make it to the workshop, please contact us at least 3 days before the scheduled event date.
No refund will be given to cancellations made within 3 days of the workshop.
11 November 2020
11:30 PM – 12:15 PM
Maximum of 10 attendees